Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Audrey Hepburn. Though long gone, her vintage quiet style still lingers among many of us who loved her quirkiness. Said Audrey, “I'm an introvert... I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.”

Audrey Hepburn. Though long gone, her vintage quiet style still lingers among many of us who loved her quirkiness. Said Audrey, “I'm an introvert... I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.”
Audrey Hepburn.  Though long gone, her vintage quiet style still lingers among many of us who loved her quirkiness.  Said Audrey, “I'm an introvert... I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.”
Click here to download
Christina Hendricks
Christina Hendricks
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment