Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

"I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel." - Audrey Hepburn. Wow, I feel like we have the same minds.

Celebrities now and then comparison chart!
Celebrities now and then comparison chart!
Click here to download
"I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel." - Audrey Hepburn. Wow, I feel like we have the same minds.
"I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel." - Audrey Hepburn.   Wow, I feel like we have the same minds.
Click here to download
Emily Blunt. Magnifique.
Emily Blunt. Magnifique.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment