Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"There was a time in my life when I was very interested in relationship psychology. Relationships end, but they don't end your life. But people do often spend more time finding out about failed relationships than finding successful ones." ~ Steve Martin

Marilyn Monroe - ice skates
Marilyn Monroe - ice skates
Click here to download
"There was a time in my life when I was very interested in relationship psychology. Relationships end, but they don't end your life. But people do often spend more time finding out about failed relationships than finding successful ones." ~ Steve Martin
"There was a time in my life when I was very interested in relationship psychology. Relationships end, but they don't end your life. But people do often spend more time finding out about failed relationships than finding successful ones." ~ Steve Martin
Click here to download
Janet Jackson, then and now
Janet Jackson, then and now
Click here to download
Marilyn Monroe. I love this who shoot, she is so relaxed and vulnerable, v natural looking.
Marilyn Monroe. I love this who shoot, she is so relaxed and vulnerable, v natural looking.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment